Some people think: the process of planning and preparing for a bicycle tour is a long and complicated undertaking that requires months of research and years of physical training.
The reality is: Bicycle touring is easy… as long as you know what to pack, how to plan out your route, and how to schedule out your days.
Bicycle Touring: The Movie is a 43-minute video created to help you learn what it takes to go on your first trip by bike.
The video takes you from the very basics of bicycle touring (such as what kind of bike to use and which gear to pack) to more advanced strategies (such as how to pack up your belongings and plan out a safe route).
In less than one hour, you’ll go from knowing very little about bike travel to knowing everything you need to conduct your first bicycle touring adventure.
If you’re new to bicycle touring, you might be asking yourself:
- What exactly is bicycle touring?
- What kind of bicycle tours are there…and which one is best for me?
- What kind of bicycle should I use when I conduct a trip by bike?
- What kind of clothing do I need to have?
- Which type of shoes should I wear?
- What should I look for when purchasing a tent, sleeping bag, and sleeping mat?
- How do traveling cyclists cook their own foods?
- Do I need to know how to repair and make adjustments to my bicycle before I hit the road?
- How do I carry everything I need on my bicycle?
- What happens if it starts to rain, hail or snow when I’m on tour?
- How much should my bicycle weigh?
- Where do I sleep at night?
- How do I plan out a route for my trip?
- And… what is the best way to prepare for my first bicycle touring adventure?
All of these questions (and a whole lot more) are answered inside Bicycle Touring: The Movie.
If you’re the type of person that learns by seeing (rather than reading)… and you’d like to learn the basics of bicycle touring as fast as humanly possible, then Bicycle Touring: The Movie is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
A Film Unlike Any Other
There are three main things that make Bicycle Touring: The Movie incredibly unique:
1) The content is superb. You’ll go from zero to hero and learn everything you need to conduct your first bike tour.
2) There is nothing else like it. Bicycle Touring: The Movie is the only feature length how-to bicycle touring film in the world.
3) The film is available right now as an immediate download, meaning you can start watching the film on your computer right away!
And because you’re going to watch the movie on your computer, there is no shipping to pay, no extra fees for international buyers, and no waiting for a DVD to show up in the mail.
To start watching the movie right now, just click the “Download It Now” button below, pay for the film (It’s only $19.95 USD), and wait for the download instructions to arrive via email. It’s really that easy!
My Money-Back Guarantee
Since BicycleTouringPro.com got its start in late 2007, the website has been responsible for helping thousands of people from all over the world make their bicycle touring dreams come true. I have hundreds of testimonials from people in all walks of life who have used my information to conduct their own bike touring adventures… and I stand behind the products I sell. That’s why I know you’ll be happy with this film and the content it contains.
If, for some strange reason, however, you’re not satisfied with Bicycle Touring: The Movie, just send me an email and I’ll refund your money in full – no questions asked. That’s how confident I am that this resource will help you learn to conduct your first trip by bike.
Download Your Copy Of The Movie Right Now
Bicycle Touring: The Movie is ready to download right now. To secure your copy, simply click the ‘Download It Now’ button below. You can choose to pay with either Paypal or your favorite Credit Card. (If paying my credit card, simply look for the credit card symbols on the following screen).
As soon as you’ve made payment, the download instructions for the film will be sent to you via email and you can begin watching the movie as soon as that email arrives in your inbox.