The Sprocket Podcast recently interviewed me about my current year-long bicycle tour in Europe… and you can listen to the interview right now by visiting this link: www.thepodcasthost.com
In the interview I talk about:
- The positive and negative aspects of bicycle touring in Iceland
- Guided bike touring in Switzerland
- Cycling across Bulgaria and Romania… and making new friends along the way
- The difficulty in maintaining relationships when you travel for extended periods of time
- The importance of trying new things, challenging yourself and being open to new ideas
- My thoughts on cycling infrastructure in America vs. Europe
- And a whole lot more!
Head on over to the Sprocket Podcast website to listen to the full interview.