As someone who rides a bike, you know you need to be stretching on a regular basis… right?
As a cyclist, stretching…
- Reduces the tension in your muscles.
- Increases your range of motion.
- Promotes circulation throughout the body.
- Prevents common cycling-related injuries, such as muscle strains and tears.
- Helps to increase your speed, power, and agility on the bike.
- Allows you to stay on the bicycle for longer periods of time.
- Helps you to recover from rides quickly.
- And allows you to perform at your very best.
If you are like most cyclists, you know that stretching is important, but you either don’t stretch often enough, or you go about it in the wrong way – a way that can actually do more damage to your body than you might think.
In this new book you will learn…
- Why it is so important that you stretch on a regular basis.
- The best times of day to stretch.
- The proper way to stretch without hurting yourself or causing damage to your body.
- Which specific stretches can help you the most.
- How to stretch your entire body in record setting times.
- Plus a whole lot more!
In this beautifully photographed book, you’ll be guided through fifteen different stretches, each of which has been designed to work a specific set of muscles that all cyclists need to stretch on a regular basis.
Easy To Understand, Simple To Follow
Over the span of 31 information-packed pages, you will learn what stretches you need to perform in order to best stretch out your neck, shoulders, back, arms, thighs, quads, knees and ankles.
With photos of professional skier and part-time cyclist, Caroline Gleich; writing by Darren Alff, the man behind the cycling website at BicycleTouringPro.com; and additional stretching-specific research by Dr. Steven Alff, D.C., the information inside Stretching For Cyclists is not only easy to understand and beautifully portrayed, but easy to implement as well.
Who Is It For?
Stretching For Cyclists takes you from the very beginning, teaches you about the importance and proper way to stretch, and then gets you started on your own cycling-specific stretching routine right away.
Whether you are a seasoned stretcher or someone who has never done a day of stretching in your whole life, Stretching For Cyclists is the book for you.