If you live in London or are planning a trip there any time soon, be sure to download the “Guide To Cycling In London” – a new eBook recently released on the London Cyclist website. This 37-page guide is available as an electronic PDF eBook and can be downloaded for free by simply visiting this page and signing up for the London Cyclist email newsletter.
Inside the book you will discover:
- How to find the perfect cycling route through London
- 3 must-try London Cycle Routes – including an impressive 25 mile Grand Tour of the Grand Union and a quirky 5 mile gentle ride around some of Central London’s most unusual sites.
- How to undertake and enjoy your first long distance bike ride
- The three tricks you won’t learn at cycle training
- How to never have your bike stolen
- How to meet fellow cyclists and go on group rides
- Turning your cycle commute into a workout
- London’s coolest bike shops and cafes
- A guide to buying a second-hand bike
- Storing a bike in a “cosy” London flat
- And a whole lot more!
The “Guide To Cycling In London” is totally free and you can get it here: Free London Cycling Guide