Watch and follow along as Darren Alff from Bicycle Touring Pro answers your most pressing questions about bike travel during a live YouTube broadcast that was held and recorded on February 3, 2016. During this video recording of the event, you will hear Darren answer questions such as:
- What is the best way to physically train for a bike tour?
- How do you keep your bicycle and belongings safe when going inside a building for an extended period of time?
- How do you stay safe when traveling in countries where wild animals are a danger?
- How do you access the Internet when you’re traveling on your bicycle?
- What is the best way to keep your electronics charged up while you’re bike touring?
- Plus, a whole lot more!
Just click the play button on the video above and enjoy!
To learn more about planning, prepare for, and executing your own bicycle touring adventures, make sure you read The Bicycle Touring Blueprint – available now on special discount here at BicycleTouringPro.com!
3 thoughts on “Cycling Tips For Your Next Bike Tour”
How about wearing more visible clothing and panniers that don’t look like the surface of the road!
URGENT — REF– PORTUGAL, SPECIAL BIKE TOUR OUT OF PORTO 22-29 MAY. WRITING FROM COSTA RICA
1- YOU INFORM: 7 NIGHTS – 8 DAYS, AND THE TOUR OPERATOR’S BPOCHUR SAY 6 NIGHT 7 DAYS. WHICH
2- DO I RESERVE WITH YOU OR THE TOUR OPERATOR
3- TO RESERVE FULL AMOUT HAS TO BE PAID, OR CAN THE RESERVAITION BE MADE PAID LATER UP TO SPECIFIC DATE ?
Hi Jose, Thanks so much for your interest in participating in the Bike Tour in the Douro River with Live, Love, Ride.
1. The bike tour is from May 22 – 29, 2016. It is an 8-day/7-night bike tour. Please see this page for all the details on the tour: https://portugalbiketours.com/en/llr/portugal-cycling-tours/bike-tour-by-the-douro-river-with-bicycle-touring-pro
2. If you want to join the bike tour or have any questions, go ahead and contact the tour company directly. Here is their contact page: https://portugalbiketours.com/en/institucional/contact/n
3. Just ask the tour company about this. I’m not sure exactly, as I am not leading the tour. I am just participating in the bike tour and inviting others to join.
If you have any other questions, let me know! Otherwise, contact Live, Love, Ride right away and tell them you are interested in joining their bike tour this year with “Bicycle Touring Pro.” I hope to see you in Portugal this May… and I look forward to cycling with you.
Comments are closed.