If you’ve been following along here at Bicycle Touring Pro, you know that I just finished a 2.5-month-long bicycle tour in Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
I participated in three different self-guided bicycle tours with two local tour companies… and I also conducted several self-supported bicycle tours in Scandinavia as well.
If you’ve ever thought about heading to Scandinavia for a cycling holiday… or if you’ve been dreaming about traveling to Denmark, Norway or Sweden for years and years…. then I hope you’ll watch the video above.
What you’ll see if you watch the video is a recording of a live event that was held on October 6th, 2015, where I discuss what it’s like to go cycling in Scandinavia.
During the webinar I discuss…
- Where exactly is Scandinavia?
- What are the roads and bike paths like?
- What kind of weather can you expect to encounter?
- What do you need to know about taking your bike on Scandinavian ferries?
- What kind of foods and drinks are most common?
- What languages do the locals speak? And how many people speak English?
- How much does traveling in Scandinavia cost?
- Where can you camp, shower and obtain free food?
- And how do you find the best guided and self-guided bicycle tours in Denmark, Norway and Sweden?
During the last 60 minutes of the video, I take the time to answer reader-submitted questions about cycling in Scandinavia… and about bicycle touring and world travel in general. So, watch the video above and learn what it’s like to go cycling in Scandinavia!
3 thoughts on “Cycling In Scandinavia – What You Need To Know”
What inoculations did you have for your trip to Scandinavia?
Never had any
Comments are closed.