Thanks to the Warm Showers hospitality list, bicycle traveler, Luke Heller, stopped by my hometown of Park City, Utah while on his cross-country bicycle tour… and while he was here I took the time to sit down with him and ask about his cycling exploits.
In the video interview below, Luke shares with me:
- Why he chose to do a second long distance bicycle tour after completing his first.
- How he is using his bicycle tour to bring awareness to a cause that is very dear to him.
- The route he is taking on his bicycle trip across the United States.
- What he has learned from his bicycle touring expeditions.
- How people on the road respond when they learn about his travels.
- How riding for a cause helps keep him motivated.
- What advice he would give to someone planning their own bicycle touring adventure.
To learn more about Luke Heller and his bicycle touring adventures, visit his website at www.ridetoendrape.com.