Let Me Help You Find The Perfect Touring Bicycle
The bicycle you select for your travels is the most important piece of bicycle touring gear you’ll ever need to purchase. Pick the right bicycle for your trip and you’ll be sure to come home with those wonderful bicycle touring memories you’ve been dreaming about. But pick the wrong bicycle and your trip could be over before it’s even had a chance to begin.
- The dream you are likely having involves going on a bicycle tour and having memorable experiences you will carry with you for the rest of your life. Experiences so incredible you will tell your friends and family about them for years to come.
- The reality, however, might be that you never complete your bike tour, because you picked the wrong touring bicycle – a bicycle that wasn’t built for the kind of bike tour you were participating in – and you were unable to return home with those magical memories you were hoping for.
WARNING: What many first-time bicycle tourists don’t realize is that there are several different types of bicycles made for bicycle touring. There are touring bicycles made for short day trips around your home; fast, sporty touring bicycles made for racing and light touring; and an entire separate breed of touring bicycles made to carry you and your gear all the way around the world. Plus, there are bicycles made for a whole bunch of different types of cycling (and aren’t really designed for bicycle touring at all).
Let me help you find your ideal touring bicycle!
The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles is a book and video course designed to teach you about the different types of touring bicycles, their various uses, and most importantly – to help you select the right bicycle for the type of bicycle tour that you wish to participate in.
With The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles, you will not only learn about what to look for in your next touring bike, but you will be given access to the world’s largest database of touring bicycles – a detailed directory where you will be introduced to more than 100 different touring bicycle models made in various countries all over the world.
From this database of 100+ bicycles, I will help you narrow down your selection and find the touring bicycle that will help to make your bicycle touring dreams come true.
The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles is an online book and video course, so you can sign up right now and start digesting this valuable information straight away. No shipping required… and no wait time! Find your dream touring bicycle TODAY!!!
Plus, The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles comes with some free bonus gifts that are included with your purchase at no extra cost (keep reading to find out more about these free gifts).
What people are saying about “The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles”
Your book and video course,The Essential Guide to Touring Bicycles, is a GOLDMINE of information. Without your knowledge and experience, I know for a fact that I would have limited myself to the dozen or so models at the local bike shop and likely have ended up buying the wrong bike. Your material has saved me hours and hours of time, shown me a whole new world of touring bikes and helped immensely in budgeting for a bike that will fit my needs like a glove. Anyone thinking of buying a touring bicycle needs this information!R. Kiers – Montreal, Canada
Choosing a touring bike is one of the toughest decisions you have to make when undertaking a bike tour and Darren has made that choice so much easier – saving you time, money and a lot of stress. An incredibly useful resource from a true bicycle touring expert.Andreas – LondonCyclist.co.uk
Discover The Touring Bicycle Of Your Dreams
The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles is broken up into three main parts. The first part is text, which is a compilation of…
How-To Information: information on touring bicycles and advice on how to select your ideal bicycle touring vehicle. The information in the book teaches you about:
- The features, components and characteristics that are unique to touring bicycles.
- The five different types of touring bikes.
- Words and definitions that are important to know when purchasing a touring bicycle.
- What you need to know about the different types of metals used in touring bicycle frames.
- The different types of touring bicycle brakes, handlebars, shifters, and gears.
- How to find the right size bicycle for your body type.
- Scams you should look out for when purchasing a new touring bicycle.
- And a tip that could save you hundreds of dollars when purchasing your new touring bike.
The second part of The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles is the 14-part video course that will visually walk you through everything you need to know before you go out and purchase a touring bicycle of your very own.
The goal of this course is to educate you so that you can go out on your own and purchase the best type of bicycle for your specific needs; so you don’t waste your money purchasing a bicycle that isn’t suited for the type of cycling you ultimately wish to conduct; and so that, in the end, you have a touring bicycle that you can use to conduct your own incredible bicycle touring adventures anywhere in the world.Watch the Video
Before you can even begin to look for your ideal touring bicycle, you first need to understand the different types of bicycles tours – as the type of touring bicycle that is going to be best for you is going to be very much determined by the type of bicycle touring that you wish to conduct.Watch the Video
The frame of your bicycle is the backbone of your machine. The components (i.e. derailleurs, shifters, brakes, etc.) can be changed and upgraded over time, but a weak, heavy or uncomfortably stiff frame will remain with you no matter what. Because of the weight that touring bikes need to carry and the amount of time you will spend on the bike while traveling, the material used in making the frame of your touring bicycle is extremely important.Watch the Video
In much the same way that there are different types of metals used in touring bicycle frames, there are also different types of wheels, tires and tubes used on the various types of touring bicycles. What you will tend to see is that touring bicycles of different types generally use the same or similar size wheels and tires. So, you want to make sure that the wheels on your touring bicycle fit the type of bicycle touring you wish to be conducting.Watch the Video
Your handlebars are not only the tool you use to steer your bicycle, but they also function as one of three surfaces on which to support your body weight as you ride (the other two being your saddle and your pedals), in addition to being a convenient mounting place for your bicycle’s shifters, brake levers, lights, bell, cycling computer, GPS or other optional accessories.Watch the Video
Once you begin looking at the touring bicycles being produced today, you will begin to notice that there are a number of different gear combinations and brake designs used on the various touring bike models. In this video we’ll discuss how to read and interpret the gearing on your new touring bicycle… and we’ll have a brief discussion on the two most common type of brakes found on touring bicycles.Watch the Video
Most (but not all) touring bicycles come equipped with a saddle (also called a “seat”). In this video we’ll discuss what to look for in the design of a high-quality (and comfortable) touring bicycle saddle… and we’ll discuss some of the things you can do if you discover that the saddle on your touring bicycle is causing you chafing, irritation or pain.Watch the Video
The pedal is the part of a bicycle that you push with your feet in order to propel your bike forward. The pedal provides the connection with your bike between your foot and shoe, and is therefore one of the most important parts of your bicycle. While there are a number of different pedal types available, there are really only two different types of pedals that are popular in the touring bike world…Watch the Video
A traditional touring bicycle carries most of its clothing, gear, food and equipment in a set of panniers, which attach to the bicycle with the use of either front and/or rear racks. The benefit of bicycle panniers is that they are easy to pack, relatively easy to access on a daily basis, and they allow you to ride the bike in a normal way once you get used to the extra weight that you are carrying.Watch the Video
Another way you might choose to carry the gear you need for your bicycle tour is to transport that equipment with a trailer. A trailer is a large, one or two wheeled device that you pull behind your bicycle – and the trailer usually attaches to your bicycle at the rear axle or from your seat post. Trailers are a great option for individuals who are totally new to bicycle touring.Watch the Video
While racks and panniers are the most popular method for carrying your food, gear and clothing on a road-based bike tour, bikepacking bags are an excellent choice for cyclists traveling off-road (or for those participating in fast and sporty touring trips on mostly road-based surfaces). Here’s a quick breakdown of the frame packs, seat packs, handlebar bags and accessory packs you might use in a bikepacking setup…Watch the Video
Speaking of things you might need to add to your bicycle once you purchase it, now would be a good time to talk about some of the extra parts, items and accessories you may need to purchase for your touring bicycle before you’re ready to hit the road on your first big bicycle tour. In this video we’ll discuss water bottles, fenders, bike computers, kickstands and a whole lot more!Watch the Video
You might think that buying a new touring bicycle is as easy as going online and ordering the bike you want, but you’ll quickly discover that most touring bicycles can not be purchased in this way. In this video, you will be guided through the bike buying process – from beginning to end. This is a step-by-step breakdown for finding and buying your ideal touring bicycle.Watch the Video
After you’ve purchased your new bicycle and all of the racks, panniers, fenders, water bottle cages and other accessories you plan to put on your touring bicycle, it’s time to assemble your new bike and transform it into a finished touring bicycle that you can use to conduct your own cycling adventures anywhere in the world. Here are the step-by-step instructions on exactly how you do that…Watch the Video
Finally, the third part of The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles is a detailed listing of:
Featured Touring Bicycles: an impressive collection of more than 100 different types of touring bicycles, each of which is shown with:
- A photo of the bicycle
- A description of the bike
- The bicycle’s intended use (such as whether it is best used for Commuting, Sport Touring, Light Touring, Road Touring or Off-Road Touring)
- A link to the bicycle’s official website (where you can get more information about that specific bike)
- A link to the bicycle’s official BicycleTouringPro.com review (if applicable)
- The bike’s price
- And a whole lot more!
Here’s A Sneak Peak At Some Of The Pages Inside The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles:
The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles – What’s Inside?
Written and compiled by Darren Alff (the creator of BicycleTouringPro.com and an experienced bicycle traveler himself), The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles is the world’s only book and video course designed to teach you about touring bicycles.
Here’s why you need to get this resource for yourself:
- Because it’s meaty – The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles is packed with all the information you need to select the touring bicycle of your dreams. The important information is included and the fluff is left out.
- Because it’s actionable – the book has been designed to take you by the hand and walk you through the process of finding your ideal touring bicycle.
- Because it’s the most extensive resource on touring bicycles ever produced – the touring bicycle directory that comes with The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles contains more than 100 different types of touring bicycles, each of which has been designed with a specific type of bicycle touring in mind.
- Because it’s written for beginners – if you’re looking for your first touring bicycle and don’t know where to start your search for the perfect bike, this book and the accompanying online touring bike database is jam packed with information you will love.
- Because it will save you time and money – you could spend weeks looking online for this information and you’d only find a small fraction of the info featured in this book and video course. For the small price of just $59 USD, it’s worth it to ensure you get the right bicycle and don’t waste thousands of dollars by purchasing the wrong bicycle for your specific needs.
- Because it’s beautiful – The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles is elegantly designed, easy to read, fun to watch and available for immediate delivery/download.
- And because it comes with some awesome free gifts – more on this in just a minute.
Let Me Tell You About The Free Bonuses
When you order The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles, I am also going to give you another eBook absolutely free.
This bonus eBook is called “A Buyer’s Guide To Bicycle Touring Panniers & Trailers” and just like the content inside The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles, this eBook is designed to take you by the hand and help you find the best bicycle panniers/trailer for your future bicycle tours. This bonus book is 56-pages long and comes with specific recommendations on which panniers/trailer you should use for your bicycle travels.
Plus, all of this comes with a money-back guarantee.
That’s Right! A No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee
The reason I created these products in the first place is because I know that the information is needed. As the owner of BicycleTouringPro.com, I get thousands of emails every month from people all around the world who are looking to purchase their first touring bicycle and they don’t know where to start. So, I’ve spent months putting all of this information this together… and I’ve worked hard to help as many people as I can with this book and video course.
If, for some strange reason however, you’re not satisfied with the content inside The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles, just let me know and I’ll refund your money in full – no questions asked.
That’s how confident I am that this resource will help you find the touring bicycle of your dreams.
Get Your Copy Today
The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles is ready to download right now for just $59 USD.
To secure your copy and get access to:
- The ebook – The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles
- The world’s largest touring bicycle directory
- The 14-part instructional video course.
- And the bonus eBook – A Buyer’s Guide To Bicycle Touring Panniers & Trailers
…simply CLICK HERE and you’ll be taken to a page where you can make your payment via Credit Card or PayPal. You will get immediate access to the ebooks and the videos as soon as your order has been processed. What are you waiting for?