I’m currently in the process of planning my bike tours for 2019… and I’ve decided that I’m going to return to France for another epic bicycle touring adventure! Click here to help me plan my bike tour.
I’ve been to France on several previous bike tours, but France is one of the best destinations in the world for anyone who enjoys cycling (and delicious food & drinks)… and that’s why I’ve decided to return to France in 2019 for another memorable cycling holiday.
I Need Your Help Planning My French Bike Tour
I’ve decided that rather than go to France on my own, I’m going to do the trip with a tour company called Belle France.
Belle France is a tour company that assists you in exploring the most beautiful areas of France by bike on a wide variety of self-guided cycling holidays. Each Belle France cycling tour gives you time to take things at your own pace, admire your surroundings and enjoy leisurely lunches. Then, at the end of each day, you’ll find yourself at a comfortable hotel where you can relax, tuck into a delicious meal and sleep soundly.
Belle France has nearly two dozen bike tours on offer, but I’ve narrowed my choice of tours down to just two of the company’s most popular routes.
- Burgundy Prestige en Vélo – an easy 6 day / 7 night bike tour focused on wine, vineyards and gourmet food featuring classic French cuisine.
- Provence Prestige en Vélo – a 6 day / 7 night medium-difficulty bike tour through sleepy villages, sun soaked vineyards, Roman ruins and the magnificent Pont du Gard aqueduct.
Which Of These Two Bike Tours Should I Participate In?
Please take a moment to read the information on each of the following two bike tours and then fill out this short survey to let me know which of these two French cycling holidays looks the best.
- Wonderful fortified city of Avignon
- Magnificent Pont du Gard Aqueduct
- Cycling through scented pines, vineyards and fields of sunflowers
- Luxury accommodation and gourmet food
- Dinner at a Michelin Star restaurant
- 5 days cycling
- 6 nights in luxury hotels, half board
- Gourmet meals
- Michelin-starred restaurant
- Luggage transfers between hotels
- Comprehensive route notes
- Bike hire
Which Belle France Bike Tour Looks Best?
Now that you’ve seen the two bike tours I’m considering, I need your help deciding which of these two self-guided cycling holidays I should participate in.
Take a moment right now to fill out this short survey and let me know which of these two bike tours you would choose if you were planning a cycling holiday in France.
In about a week or two I’ll make an announcement and let you know which of these two bike tours I’ve decided upon. Be sure to subscribe to the Bicycle Touring Pro email newsletter so you don’t miss out on this announcement once I make it.
Want To Join Me On A Bike Tour In France?
Good news! You can join me on one of these two bike tours!!!
When I announce in the next week or two which Belle France bike tour I’ve decided upon, I’ll also let you know how you can join me on this specific bike tour in April or May of 2019. The exact dates, the specific bike tour and all the details will be announced soon!
* * * * *
Click here to learn more about Belle France and the self-guided walking and cycling tours they offer.