You own too much stuff! If you want to travel light, fast and easy, the best way to do that is pack everything you own inside an airline-friendly, carry-on size backpack – like the Osprey Farpoint 40 (featured in this video).
Watch this video from beginning to end and you will discover:
- Why it’s so important to be able to pack lightly when you’re traveling.
- Why using a carry-on friendly backpack is the best form of travel case.
- Why I recommend leaving your non-essential items at home.
- The backpack I recommend for lightweight, go-anywhere world travel.
- Why I wear the clothes that I do when I’m traveling and packing light.
- Each and every item I carry with me on my travels around the world.
- Plus, a whole lot more.
Click here to watch the video and see for yourself how I’m able to pack everything I own inside the Osprey Farpoint 40 – a 40 liter, airline-friendly, carry-on size backpack that can be used for day hikes or round-the-world travel.
Products Featured In This Video
Osprey Farpoint 40 Backpack
The Osprey Farpoint 40 is one of the best lightweight, airline-friendly, carry-on size backpacks that can be used as a suitcase, a day pack, a hiking/backpacking backpack or a round-the-world travel case. This is a highly recommended backpack for those wishing to travel light, fast and easy!
If you’re interested in purchasing any of the other products featured in this video, please visit the BIKE TOUR SHOP at www.bicycletouringpro.com/shop or view my other detailed bike tour packing lists here on the Bicycle Touring Pro website:
- Central Europe Bike Tour Packing List
- Northern California Bike Tour Packing List
- South America Bike Tour Packing List
- Bikepacking Gear List
- Katy Trail Packing List